Are you a strong commercial talent with great experience within FMCG and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on a customer that makes a difference for the Consumer Product Division with L’Oréal Danmark as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the commercial star that we are looking for – the next Senior Key Account Manager.
When taking on a career in L’Oréal, you will get ownership of your own costumer where one of your finest tasks will be to develop our categories together with the customer. You will have the responsibility for our business with the client and manage 2 people – a Key Account Manager and a KAM Assistant – and you will be reporting directly to the Business Unit Director.
When being responsible for your own customer we expect different things from you. We expect that you succeed in
- Establishing and developing the relationship with the Client
- Creating the growth strategy and execute on it
- Successfully take charge of the yearly negotiations with the client and with these negotiations build on your growth strategy for the customer
- Growing the business in a long term healthy way for both the client and L’Oréal
- Understanding the categories and the challenges of these within the client and with this knowledge build a strong strategy
What are we looking for?
If you are the right match for the position, you have experience as Key Account Manager within FMCG, where power brands are part of your every-day work. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the commercial work in a big international company. Furthermore, you:
- Master in building, developing and retaining relationships internal and external
- Put an honor in developing your team members to get them “dressed for success”
- Take great ownership in your business and you are ambitious.
- Are analytical and used to heavy data analysis and very experienced with Excel
- Are result oriented, energetic and motivating to be around
- Are creative, open for development and ready for changes
- Are an excellent communicator with great detail orientation, and still have the ability to have the bigger perspective
- Are a great team player that thrive in a busy and dynamic environment
- Are fluent in Danish and English
We are looking for our Senior Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.