Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our supply chain processes? Do you have a flair for logistics and have an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Supply Chain team as the new Supply Chain Graduate.
As the Supply Chain Graduate, your role is to be a pro-active and contributing team player for your division. You will take lead on different tasks and specific projects with different performance and target objectives. The role reports to the Nordic Supply Chain Director for the Professional Product Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Manage the weekly and monthly supply cycles aiming for the best service to our customers with a healthy stock level
- Support your team in constantly seeking to identify and implement process improvements to support service level and sustainable development targets
- Engage in Supply Chain projects together with the Supply Chain Director
- Structure and deliver reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Follow and develop workflows in SAP
- Collaborate and communicate with commercial teams, marketing teams, finance, the international supply chain and all other relevant stakeholder to support the business strategy
- You have graduated within the last year or is about to graduate with a Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or similar
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in a Nordic language and English
- You have gained international experience from studies or work abroad
- You have strong business understanding, as well as an affinity for numbers and a strong analytical, problem-solving mindset
- You are an advanced Excel user. SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, dare to take responsibility and are result oriented
- You thrive and are able to navigate in a complex and dynamic work environment
- You are equally motivated by working independently and in teams
We are looking for our new Supply Chain Graduate to start in May. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.