Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
Job Title: Director, Digital, Creative Director
Function: Creative Director for Kiehls US
Supervisor Title: VP, eCommerce and/or GM/Brand President
Location: 435 Hudson St, 5th Floor, New York, NY
Kiehl’s Since 1851 has an exciting opportunity for the new role of Director, Digital – Creative Director. We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is obsessed with digital trends and design. They will lead the creation of creative content that drives value for the brand. You will work across multiple devices and closely collaborate with a variety of teammates including digital marketers, and product owners spearheading research, experience design, and execution of digital experiences as well as our global business partners.
This role will be responsible for working with business, IT, and cross-functional business partners to define and bring creative strategy and solutions to life online based on available data and competitive analysis as well as existing or new technology capabilities. This role will also have a key role of liaising with the Global Digital Creative team to share best practices and ensure brand creative alignment.
Strong emphasis placed on communication amongst multiple stakeholders via email, phone and in-person meetings with individuals and groups throughout the Kiehl’s and L’Oreal organizations.
- Minimum B.A., B.S. degree and/or certification in related disciplines such as experience design, information architecture, and behavioral research.
- Visual design, marketing,
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Digital User Experience/creative space.
- Sketch, Principle, InVision and/or other key drawing and prototyping tools
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates a solid approach to user-centered design, critical thinking, and design artifacts.
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience designing responsive large-scale websites based on a mobile-first design approach
- Excellent oral, writing, and presentation skills
- Proven experience leading user-centered design practices across multiple properties
- Strong analytical mind with process orientation
- Attention to detail, and creativity in problem-solving
- Experience with Demandware a plus
- Experience in beauty not necessary, but a plus
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to travel 30-40% or when needed
Judgment and Decision Making:
The Director, Digital - Creative will be tasked with the responsibility of driving the digital user experience of the brand while ensuring adherence to the digital brand style guidelines. When appropriate, the Director of User Experience/Creative will be required to work closely with the Global Digital Creative team to share best practices and partner on the ideal go to market strategy for new media or onsite experiences. This role will work closely with the Director of Digital Product & Director, Digital Marketing to create a clear and cohesive digital brand expression.
This role is comfortable interacting with senior management and partners and enjoys educating people about great design and customer experience.
This role will require intermittent supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
- Collaborate with the SVP of Creative and US marketing + digital teams to drive the digital creative execution and production.
- Have a vision to drive look and consistency across digital platforms and content, taking direction from global brand creative
- Oversee the creative development, production, and execution of all digital marketing and communication materials, including but not limited to video (consumer facing and education); social media organic and paid assets; programmatic formats; emails; mobile/site look and feel.
- Liaise with DMI Creative and optimize/discuss DMI-led guidelines, digital channel best practices (ie. Google, FB), co-lead content performance analysis across digital and FSS with Brand/Digital/D2C leads
- Aggregate all digital and FSS US gap needs and net-new US-led Animation and/or Promo content needs. Consolidate digital channel’s needs prior to shooting
- Coordinating and collaborating with digital and marketing teams on developing content to attract, engage, and convert specific segmented, consumer targets
- Lead creative approach and overarching execution, including pre, during, post shoot with on-set photographer, post-production leads, and project manager
- Lead a team of digital art director, designers and copywriter and manage any outside agency or production partners
- Manage designers alongside project manager and understand best ways of working amongst the team (ie. one designer per channel, spreading work across designers, assess talent, etc)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres