Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
L’Oreal USA is seeking a CRM/Social Media Director to join the Designer Fragrances team. The ideal candidate will have a background developing digital, social and CRM campaigns. This person must have a deep knowledge and passion for the digital landscape and must be a self-starter and multi-tasker.
The CRM/Social Media Director for Designer Fragrance Marketing will blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build the customer experience with line-of-site toward quantifying and improving ROI.
Manager will spearhead the design and implementation of the brand’s social media offerings. By embracing the Designer Fragrance spirit for revolutionizing ideas and products, he/she will create vanguard campaigns that will inspire and engage our customer audiences while accelerating brand awareness for new and existing customers.
Manager will nurture existing lines of business with the key digital industry platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) while uncovering new channels and customers while developing the overall social brand strategy. Designer Fragrance Marketing is looking for a passionate, creative, innovative customer-driven content creator. As Social Media Manager, you will breathe life into our luxurious product portfolio and will write the next chapter for Designer Fragrance Marketing.
1) Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2) Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty
3) Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision
4) Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. participates in creative controversy using insightful questioning)
5) Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6) Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7) Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.