Fonction professionnelle: Digitale
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Site: New York, NY
Job Title: Director, Amazon Retail Lead – LUXE Digital Accelerator
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: Vice President, Head of Amazon – LUXE Digital Accelerator
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 14 highly aspirational and multi-expert luxury such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, KIEHL’S, URBAN DECAY, IT COSMETICS and YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE as well as lifestyle and couture brands such as RALPH LAUREN, MAISSON MARGIELA, AZZARO, VALENTINO, PRADA, VIKTOR & ROLF AND MUGLER.
The role of Director, Amazon Retail will lead the Amazon team, tasked with building and accelerating the Amazon retail channel. This individual will lead the growth of the business, with a consumer-centric, hands-on approach.
In order to develop the strategies needed for success, this individual will ground themselves in a data-centric approach focusing on maximizing key consumer-centric KPIs including traffic, conversion and revenue. With rigor in sales planning, content, CX, site merchandising, media and supply chain, this dynamic leader will partner cross functionally to deliver on this high growth business. We are looking for a consumer-focused, hands-on, analytical retail professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of building and developing a direct ecommerce business and team of diverse individuals.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
- Develop the Amazon strategy to deliver the business growth. Oversee the team that is charged with driving the success of the brand’s Amazon business operations through forecasting, budgeting, P&L accountability, Amazon brand portfolio management and eCommerce analytics.
- Develop, measure and track the KPIs for success across the Amazon organization and its members. This leader should help further a culture obsessed with these success factors and determining the necessary levers to improve the business.
- Adapt and cultivate a “measurement obsession” mindset across teams so that we can better understand our consumer and their journey to purchase and develop the optimal fact-based strategy.
- Continually analyze and recommend tactics to drive top-line growth and profitability for the Amazon channel.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to drive digital marketing activities such as Media, SEO, Social, Affiliate Marketing, and Merchandising placements on Amazon
- Manage and continually evolve and optimize the Amazon experience to be best in class, including all elements having to do with (but not limited to) rich PDPs, brand store, and video.
- Oversee all Amazon operations including marketplace management, customer care, and supply chain.
- Be the expert for all questions related to Amazon strategies, performance and industry benchmarks.
- Leverage market research and creative and strategic thinking for category evolution strategies.
- Key liaison with Amazon SVM and work in partnership to develop strategy, sales goals, and activation plans.
- Partner with the US Brand, CMO, Global CDO, International Digital Teams and other cross functional teams across L’Oréal globally to share best practice and solutions.
Key Challenges, Issues and Complexity
- This individual is creative, analytical and has strong communication skills. This person will drive the Amazon channel for their portfolio of brands while also leading a team to support a rapidly growing business. This role will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer and category knowledge and to act on the insights in collaboration with internal brand & cross functional partners. It requires continuous interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, CDMO, GM, Finance, Operations) to coordinate work and deliver objectives.
- The individual must possess the ability to pivot quickly as this function is in constant evolution and the landscape is changing by the minute. This person must embody the L’Oréal values of ‘test and learn’ and ‘fail fast’ to learn the dynamics of what makes the Amazon business unique.
- This individual is excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater division and its brands identify risks and opportunities while developing strong cross functional relationships.
- This individual has strong time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, often-changing environment. This individual is also a proactive problem-solver, with the ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas.
Organization Structure and Key Working Relationships
- Amazon Site Merchant
- Amazon Site Experience
- High growth Amazon business
- Responsible for sales performance & profitability of the channel
- Manage vendor contracts and relationships
- College Degree
- 7-10+ years working in eCommerce roles, including content, site merchandising and management, CX, supply chain, finance and overall digital strategy
- Experience working with retailers (Amazon is ideal but not required)
- Luxury and/or beauty experience preferred
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence of brand management and direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and application – branding, media, analytics, and SEO
- Deep understanding of the eCommerce ecosystem - both technical and business aspects
- Experience developing detailed forecasts to align with supply chain and operations organizations to allow for optimal planning
- Expert knowledge and skill with data, data management, data activation and statistics, particularly as it relates to eCommerce and consumer analytics
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Ability to lead presentations with executive audiences and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Strong projection & forecasting skills
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
- Advanced Degrees
- Relevant Industry Certifications
- Salary Range: $140,100 - $203,200 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres