Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Shanghai - Shanghai
To lead and manage the EHS, quality and projects in cosmetics “Pilot Plant” of R&D China center in line with the best practices of the corporate requirement.
EHS/Quality management (about 80% working load):
• Mainly focus on “pilot plant” EHS management and quality assurance.
• Coordinate EHS/quality projects to make sure the “Pilot Plant” to comply with the best practices from headquarter.
• Perform the risk assessment and review any accidents.
• Implement the EHS/quality best practices (processing, weighing, filling, risk assessment, quality system, document management, etc.) within the “Pilot Plant”.
• Run EHS/quality training sessions.
• Perform the safety/quality internal audit and inspection.
• Monitor the monthly EHS/quality KPIs and lead the action plans to improve if needed.
• Other EHS and quality relative tasks.
Projects management (about 20% working load)
•New production kettles / package machine investment
•Workshop layout modification / expanding
•other investment projects
Strong influence and leadership
Rigorous, ability to communicate and work within team
Fluency in English
At least 6 years EHS/quality or manufacturing relative working experiences.
Prefer to work in chemical/mechanical/cosmetics industry.
Be potential to take more responsibilities