Be the E-commerce lead to oversee one of our most renowned brand’s E-commerce strategy and driving online business weight ambition.
You will be developing excellent user experience and consumer journey on e-retailer platforms and in turn optimizing sales performance through annual e-commerce planning, data analysis and online products portfolio management.
What you’ll do:
- Develop e-commerce strategy that is line with brand strategy and achieve targeted online sales
- Identify new e-commerce channel opportunities and e-commerce initiatives for business growth with actionable plans
- Responsible for end-to-end process of E-store (new e-retailer) openings: define and implement Go to Market strategy
- Responsible for overseeing the investments and performance on e-retailer sites; activate the right business drivers by analyzing e-retailers banner performance, KPIs etc.
- Ensure appropriate commercial targets are set for e-commerce activities
- Build strong relationship with e-retailers to achieve win-win business objectives
- Create and maintain online e-business plan that is consistent with the brand: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross-selling mechanisms etc.
- Develop and manage e-retailers specific online events to uplift conversion and AUS
- Responsible for E-store optimization and E-merchandising
- Being abreast of market outlook and intelligence; responsible for E-Store Data Analytics by analyzing and drawing conclusions on specific ecommerce KPIs
Who we are looking for:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce & digital, preferably in a FMCG/Retail/B2B environment with strong focus in China markets
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills: ability to negotiate with external partners and present to senior stakeholders within a matrix environment
- Strong consumer and customer centricity mindset; ability to have a strategic vision to drive sales and market share online
- Proven track record in developing and implementing innovative e-commerce strategies
- Tech savvy and analytical: able to derive insights from data and have good understanding in UX and Google Analytics