Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: La Vista, NE
Pays: United States
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA , is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends. We are seeking a Warehouse Receiver to work 2nd Shift starting at 4 p.m.. Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays at our La Vista, NE warehouse.
REPORTS TO: Receiving Supervisor
LOCATION: LaVista, NE
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
General responsibilities include unloading, breakdown and receipt of products from vendors, replenishment of pick locations, daily cycle counts, and processing of customer returns. Minimum performance levels must be maintained.
- Ensures incoming orders are be received and put-away within a 48 hour window
- Maintain work area to ensure its kept clean and free of debris
- Responsible for receiving customer returns
- Replenishment of pick locations
- Daily cycle counts
- Breakdown of promotions upon purchasing request
- Responsible in understanding picking and shipping duties by cross training
- Individual may be assigned to other warehouse duties as needed
- Administers on time and accurate breakdown of pre-packs requested by Purchasing, as required.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (To include relevant work experience, competencies and education requirements):
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals, and other materials required.
- Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun or wearable wrist scanner)
- Must be reliable and on-time to work each day
- Must be trained and certified to operate a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT)
- Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
- Abide by all safety rules and expectations
At SalonCentric, we continue to focus on our people in order for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
Visit us at www.saloncentric.com or www.lorealusa.com to learn more about our growing company.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres