Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. L’Oréal supports diversity, sustainable and ethical sourcing for all our products.
L’Oréal East Africa
The Business in Kenya presents a culture where teamwork, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are valued. We are in the business of making our world more beautiful and we believe the world needs a different kind of energy that comes with ownership and initiative that makes a difference; that said, we are looking for the extra ordinary.
About the role
Participate in HR objectives, aiming to acquire skills with a view to future responsibilities, and participate in the operations of the general HR division.
- Maintain and update employee records; both on hard and soft copies and ensure the master employee register is always accurate and updated.
- Support in the onboarding and offboarding processes as guided by the policies and procedures.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Develop one or several skills in one or several specific areas of expertise and act as the point of reference on these matters.
- Assists in the co-ordination of staff welfare initiatives and HR Projects as guided.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and workshops.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Manage staff leave plans and ensure timely submission of timesheets.
- Assist in implementation of occupation health and safety programs for the plant.
- Support in ensuring timely inclusion and removal of employees in various employee benefits.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests and escalate where need be.
- Assist with the day-to-day HR operations
- Bachelor's degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resources.
- 2 years of experience.
- Exposure to Labour law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good analytical and people skills.
- Learning agility, positive can-do attitude and passion to grow.
- Experience in the Factory setup is an added advantage
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres