Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Taipei City
You need to ensure the performance of one or several applications (from the “services catalogue” or on request) throughout their life cycle.
- Monitor incoming demands regarding applications and propose solutions in line with the overall system coherence, create service catalog and identify new services,
- Define and manage the support services and supervise the application functioning, optimizing the application development, and performance (from the "service catalog" or on request) and delivering service in accordance with established SLAs taking proactive action to ensure stable and secure application and infrastructures to avoid potential service disruption,
- Manage implementation/release projects and participate to the key steps of the implementation,
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance,
- Ensure the corrective, evolutionary and technical maintenance of the applications; coordinate the different interventions needed in order to deal with maintenance on level 2 and 3 issues; identify project risks and define action plans to mitigate; and manage escalations, crises and exceptional situations and define the emergency action plans,
- Produce documents and templates describing products, services, components or application to establish compliance with relevant documentation requirement; ensure they are valid and up to date and that functions and features are documented in an appropriate way,
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with internal users and/or external suppliers,
- Coordinate the internal/external human resources within his/her scope of responsibility,
- Ensure the development of expertise and know-how in his/her field of responsibility.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions on the domain processes,