MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITY :-
1. Define the IT strategy for the entity in line with the business strategy and the IT Group policies.
2. Guarantee the proper functioning of the IT operations and the quality of the services provided to the users of his entity by seeking continuous improvement.
3. Participate in discussions around innovation in relation to external market/technology trends.
4. Manage and control the overall IT budget and expenses of the entity.
5. Ensure the staff optimization and the development of strategic capabilities.
6. Ensure the overall scalability, and sustainability of the global IT landscape for the entity.
7. Ensures the right level of service quality through challenging IT services providers.
8. Monitor the design and implementation of Services Level Agreement processes for the entity.