Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
Job Title: 12 Month Digital Marketing Associate – Level Loyalty Rewards
Supervisor Title: Director of Level Loyalty
Location: 10 Hudson Yards
Section 2: Job Summary
The 12 Month Digital Marketing Associate for Level Loyalty will handle all follow-up requests from Customer Care Center, where members have contacted them to request an adjustment of points, tracking of a redeemed item, sales discrepancy, etc. They will need to review member sales in SalesForce and redemption orders in SAP, and investigate if point adjustments or a reorder of an item are needed. Intern will be the core point of contact for the Customer Service team providing trainings and best practices.
Assist in managing the online reward catalog inventory and aspects that are connected to maintaining all vendors and products connected to the web site and loyalty program. Incumbent will also need to update site for any items that go out of stock, are cancelled or discontinued.
The 12 Month Digital Marketing Associate will work with all the 3rd party vendors of the catalog (approx. 10 vendors). Responsibilities will be to follow-up on any issues regarding an order that a Level member or Field person may contact Customer Service, i.e. items damaged, never received, education needs to be rescheduled, etc). For new vendor items into the catalog, they will need to work to get images and descriptions. Also regarding vendors, they will open up all purchase orders (POs), and help maintain the budget.
For education redemption items they will work directly with the Education team to ensure that education redemptions are followed-up on and that a member received any specifics on a class (i.e. what to bring, start times, etc). They would send files of all members that redeemed for particular classes to the various education/brand team to ensure enrollments are completed.
Lastly, the 12 Month intern will assit with loyalty and promo analysis. Meet with the brand team leads to present findings and learnings gathered from prior analyses.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will be working closely with the PPD Brands, Creative group and Customer Service, with the management of the loyalty reward catalog. Maintaining the products in the catalog and ensuring redemption orders placed have no issues. The candidate will need to work with vendors of items in the catalog to watch inventory levels and ensure items don’t get backordered. Build reporting to ensure all is monitored for products in and out of the catalog. Excellent teamwork skills required. This person needs to be a facilitator and collaborator with ability to work in fast-paced environment. Candidate should have the ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines. They must possess excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements: No special physical requirements
Section 6: Financial Scope
Annual Budget Responsibility: $
Annual Revenue Responsibility: $
Section 7: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Interacts Effectively: Ability to influence cross functional teams and senior leadership on business processes, ways of working
2. Manages Complexity: Proven ability to assess the situations of today and strengthen for greater opportunities tomorrow. Need to show ability to stay grounded on the vision, work across brands and functions to deliver CRM revenue drivers
3. Achieves Results with Integrity – ability to focus on the big picture and execute the strategy agreed to while aligning staff, management and peers
4. Demonstrate Entrepreneurship – strength in thinking out of the box to seek new areas of opportunities to garner points of difference and develop a new work process across SalonCentric and the PPD brand business units
5. Leads with Human Sensitivity – strength in building and mobilizing a cross-functional team around the common vision; empower individuals