POSITION TITLE: 12 Month Human Resources Intern
REPORTS TO: Assistant Vice President of Human Resources
PRIMARY LOCATION: El Segundo, CA
*Must have graduated within the past 12 months with an undergraduate degree*
We are looking for a 12 Month Human Resources Intern to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. The Human Resources Intern will assist the entire NYX Professional Makeup HR team by providing support for the Retail and Corporate HR functional areas. This position will gain exposure to all facets of HR including Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations, and Learning and Development. Reporting to the head of the HR for both Retail and Corporate, this position will consist of a multitude of HR responsibilities across the entire organization’s populations.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist with the full cycle recruitment process, including scheduling, sourcing of resumes, phone screenings, and tracking all candidates through our ATS
- Assist with tracking temporary consultants’ assignments in agreement with Finance and Head of Function
- Create and manage all purchase orders for the HR department through SAP system
- Work with HR Corporate team to attract undergraduate talent and plan recruitment events for 2020 Summer Intern Program
- Project manage onboarding for all new hires for the US Retail and Corporate population
- Support the corporate intern population by conducting regular touch bases and coordinating intern-networking events
- Assist with event planning for yearly HR initiatives such as Bring Your Child to Work Day and Volunteer Day
- Support day-to-day administrative duties such as updating org charts, workflows, scheduling new hire inductions, and recruitment req audits
- Compile and maintain employee files and ensure all documents are accounted for
- Support scheduling and sourcing for freestanding store manager recruitment
- Oversee employee data reporting to create weekly and monthly reports for business partners including open jobs report, turnover reports, bonus impacting reports, etc.
- Compile monthly new hire, transfers, and birthday announcements
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior Internship or office experience
- Have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with attention to details
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Self-motivated with a strong bias for action and ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Achieves results with integrity
- Ability to network and foster relationships to support collaborative working
- Capable of influencing teams and individuals to achieve results, with minimal direction
- Interacts effectively: excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Ability to bring creative ideas to life
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.