Fonction professionnelle: Others
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Key Job Accountabilities
• Embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the brands, continuously challenging and improving our current E-Commerce Supply Chain processes to better support the business.
Process improvements and Key Account Management
• Build strong relationships with Business stakeholders and Key Accounts through effective, win win communications.
• Lead continuous challenges & enhancements on L’Oréal E-Com Supply Chain systems to ensure its robustness to support the Business.
• Define Retail E-Commerce (both owned & In-Direct EC customers) policies and strategies in accordance with the DtC Supply Chain Manager as well as the Business to support the growth
• Optimise in house operations targeting best customer experience while optimizing efficiency and cost
• Lead and recommend initiatives with customers (etailers) to optimize flows. (information, products, financials and cost based)
• Visiting Key Accounts along with Business, understand and assess constraints and lead to improve the processes with the most adequate proposal.
Assortment Planning and Stock Optimization
• Optimization of stock levels and its quality through deep analysis of E-Commerce sell-out to ensure the level of assortment to support the business.
Parameterization of replenishment levels in ERP system for Finished Goods and review in a quarterly basis in agreement and collaboration with E-Business and Key Accounts.
• Manage assortment & allocations for new launches, promotions or shortages in collaboration with Brand strategy.
• Ensure master data consistency of Core system vs E-Commerce front end systems.
• Management of the relations with call center
Must Have Aspects
• Native in Japanese (written and spoken) and Business level English.
• Strong commitment to support a fast growing and rapidly changing Business.
• Customer Centric, with strong communication skills in order to build business relationship with the E-Business & Accounts, leveraging our E-Commerce Supply Chain expertise.
• Master of E-Commerce Supply Chain processes and systems.
• Strong in numbers and Analysis. Ability to quantitatively analyze the business.
• Knowledge of SAP (SD/MM) is a plus.
• Knowledge of OMS is a plus
• Background of E-Commerce related operations or Account Manager experience is a plus.