Fonction professionnelle: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type de poste: Stage
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Site: Tampa, FL
Job Title: Junior Accounting Associate (12 Month Internship)
Location: Tampa Florida
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
About the Role:
The L’Oréal USA Graduate Accounting Internship is a paid, 12-month experience where you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day activities of a team while also leading your own, individual strategic project to discover what it is truly like to develop a career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world. We are committed to giving our Jr. Accounting Associates the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so it is highly encouraged to apply soon. We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities.
What You'll Learn:
* Prepare, summarize, and analyze information for on various subject related to accounting and provide support with reporting on a monthly basis.
* Analyze and validate accounting information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
* Perform adhoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e., account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.
* Assist with the implementation of various accounting projects.
* Attend project management meetings and summarize discussion to share with the Head of Accounting.
* Provide support to the accounting team.
* Other projects as assigned.
* Must be recent graduate within the past 12 months from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
* Strong academic background evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
* Excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with all levels of the organization
* Demonstrated use of analytical skills - both using tools (ex. Excel, PowerBI, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
* Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
* Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, PowerBI a plus!
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with composure, as well as independently.
* Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required
* Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.