Fonction professionnelle: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type de poste: Stage
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Site: Jersey City, NJ
LUXE Supply Chain
12-month Internship – Global Brand Supply Chain
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Support leadership across the organization to optimize service level and inventory. Responsible for the stock equation (production plan and inventory) and ensures the quality of the demand for the brand they manage. Coordinate launches to optimize the service level and inventory. Manage launch and basic safety stock at the SKU level for multiple métiers. Influences decision making in performance improvement and resolves obstacles. Participate in cross-functional project teams; develop best in class stock equation modules. Maintain and update SKU catalogue.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or other quantitative business discipline
• 0 to 2 years of supply chain experience
• Strong analytical skills to analyze data and interpret data
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (specially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues
• Strong communication skills, communicate effectively and work well in team structures
• Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes while prioritizing to meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and to prioritize tasks
• Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What’s In It For You:
• Salary Range: $24.50/hour
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
• Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.