Dear students and young graduates :
L'Oréal is putting up a whole week dedicated to students because we want to e-meet you !
Whether you are looking for an internship as from February 2021 or willing to know more about our company, this week is for you !
There will be two types of events:
1/ Speed dating with our employees to get to know the day to day life, different positions and divisions.
2/ Lectures with our projects leaders to learn more about what L'Oréal does in different fields:
- "L'Oréal for the Future" by Brigitte Bekaert ; Director Corp. Communication, Sustainability
- "Sustainability in Operations" by Florian Delagoutte ; Country Operations Director & Supply Chain Director
- "The new beauty experience powered by digital" by François Simon ; Chief Marketing Officer
- "Working with trade partners during a crisis" by Sarah Engels ; Commercial Director CPD
- "Creativity, agility: how L'Oréal Luxe adapted its go to market strategy to better resist Covid crisis" by Simon de Gaullier des Bordes ; Commercial Director LUXE
- "Marketing Innovations" by Sebastien Giegas ; Brand Business Leader
If you are looking for an internship, please mention it on your CV.
Know that we are recruiting for a 6 months remunerated internship to start in February 2021 (FR/DU + EN) in these fields: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, Category Management, Business Analysis, Finance, Supply-Chain, PR & Communication.
Want to apply to be part of this Students' week ? Send us your CV.
In summary you need to mention the followings on your CV :
1/ What field you are interested in for the speed dating (Key Account, Finance, Supply, Marketing, Media, Catman, Trade)
2/ If you are looking for an internship, the field you are interested in
3/ The topic(s) of the lecture(s) you would like to attend.
We can't wait to e-meet you !