ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunity for an experienced and passionate Beauty Advisor to join our team in David Jones Marion Westfield on a 20 hour Permanent Part time contract
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all L’Oreal Luxe customers
- Working within David Jones, you will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- You will be a Lancôme makeup, skincare and fragrance expert, while staying current of the latest beauty trends
- Strong experience within a retail sales environment and dedication to achieving sales targets
- Relevant Makeup Artistry / Beauty Therapy or similar qualifications
- Appreciation and passion for luxury
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with different audiences
- Dedication to offering our guests an exceptional customer service experience
- Polished personal presentation that reflects our luxury brand DNA is a must
Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Extensive induction and product training
- Free goods across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE BRAND
A stylish combination of French elegance, charm and audacity, Lancôme takes great pleasure in bringing beauty to life. Beauty is an ever changing chameleon and must constantly reinvent itself and Lancôme is continuously breaking the boundaries of science, technology and innovation.
Working for Lancôme means more than just being a fantastic sales person, it also means being a true beauty ambassador. You will be responsible for helping us achieve our global ambition of embracing all customer’s diverse beauty needs and desires by providing “Beauty for all” our customers.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.