ABOUT THE JOB:
• Marketing and retail support for brand team, reporting to the Marketing Manager – Retail
• Project management support including key trade planning and brand activation projects
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on retail trade activation to ensure timely implementation of all trade activities.
• Raising purchase orders on behalf of brand team in a timely manner
• Coordination of product orders and send outs
• Ensuring compliance across team functions
• Organization of team events and encouraging team morale
• Highly organized by nature and strong attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to problem solves and multi-task
• Professional, supportive, and positive demeanor
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills are essential (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience using SAP will be highly advantageous, however not essential
• Previous experience within a Team support position, preferable but again not essential
ABOUT THE PERKS:
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection as well as staff discounts to use across all our brands
• Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
• Onsite gym, café and staff shop at our Head Office on St Kilda Road
• Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay, IT Cosmetics and various brands within our Prestige Collection International like Valentino, Ralph Lauren & Viktor & Rolf to name a few.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.