ABOUT THE JOB
- Commencing from 1st July 2020
- Manage, lead and develop the education team of one of our biggest hair brands- L’Oréal Professionnel!
- Develop, implement and execute education strategies across the brand with a strong commercial focus to strategically target specific areas for education and effectively grow sales.
- Enhance and grow the digital education platform for the brand to ensure effective and consistent education and technical mastery of the brand to our clients.
- Recruit, coach and develop 13 Brand Educators nationally by ensuring continuous development of their expertise and performance via fostering a culture of excellence.
- Work collaboratively with the commercial and marketing teams to align on commercial rollouts and marketing campaigns to ensure alignment with the education strategies.
- Develop, lead and manage trusting and commercial relationships with key customers/clients for the brand and ensuring consistent and excellent service of the brand.
- Assisting the Brand Educators in ensuring achievement KPI’s nationwide by ensuring that there is a close working relationship with their sales counterparts to drive operational execution, sales and customer retention.
- Performing research and identifying new potential customers and new market opportunities for the brand to grow.
- You have 5-10 years previous experience within a Commercial/Sales role managing a large team.
- You will have proven commercial experience with excellent analytical skills and the ability to drive growth and sales of a brand.
- You will be a strong People Developer with a strategic mindset
- You will have previous experience within the retail/beauty or FMCG environment
- You will be able to work in a complex, fast paced and high pressure environment
- You will be a natural collaborator and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- You will be agile and results oriented
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Car Park Provided on site
- Corporate discounts available as well as great staff discounts to use across all our fantastic brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop at our fantastic Head office on St Kilda Road
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care. Since 1909, L’Oréal Professionnel have been providing hairdressers with the most innovative products, tested and approved by the greatest names in hairdressing. We are present at the biggest fashion shows and we work hand-in-hand with some of the most talented backstage hairdressers and salons in the world to achieve cutting edge and on trend looks. Our portfolio of products meets the demands of hair experts around the world to achieve the best performance and the best results
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.