ABOUT THE JOB
- Facilitating, coaching on Medical grade skincare to achieve the integrated skincare model
- In-clinic coaching in selected clinics to ensure exceptional integrated skincare and the consistency of science backed homecare with treatments
- Coach and mentor , Dr’s. Aestheticians, Receptionists and Nurses on integrated Skincare via training/coaching SkinCeuticals regimens and clinic treatments .
- Effectively drive sales results / sell out within an established client-base, for SkinCeuticals
- Assist our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships, high level education and professional marketing support
- Achieving monthly KPIs and sales targets
- You are a qualified Dermal Therapist
- You have 2 years previous medical/ retail sales experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You have a passion for skincare and the knack to upsell
- You are driven to drive sales through credible skincare knowledge
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
- You will have a strong attention to detail
- You may have a science background, but not essential
ABOUT THE PERKS
Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all our brands
Great commission earning potential
Car allowance provided
Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
Access to ongoing training and development
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Skinceuticals.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.