Fonction professionnelle: Retail
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
ABOUT THE JOB
• Demonstrate expert skincare product knowledge
• Support new customer acquisition through offering skincare consultation and a customised experience for each Kiehl’s customer
• Maintaining the counter quality and merchandising
• To master Kiehl’s product knowledge and current beauty/skincare trends
• Achieve set sales targets
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
• Extensive induction and product training
• Structured development plans for your career progression
• Product allowance and unlimited employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
• Participate in profit share, be entitled to our commission structure and paid parental leave
Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's East Village over 150 years ago. Today, Kiehl's is dedicated to giving customers quality skin care and hair care products based on the most advanced science and utilizing unique, natural ingredients. Kiehl's brings New York cool to skincare in Australia and New Zealand. It is a dynamic and growing brand with endless opportunities to develop your career.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres