Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Brussels - Office
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A COMMUNICATION INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will help your manager to define the internal communication strategy, update the intranet and create the national newsletter.
- You will help to develop the press relations and determine the social media strategy.
- You will contribute to the organization of the different corporate events for the employees (Citizen Day, X-Mas Party) and CSR projects (For Women and Science,…).
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably linguistics or similar degree)
- You are perfectly trilingual: Dutch, French and English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
◄ Retour aux offres