Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A HR INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You are responsible for the recruitment process for our internships: you will participate in the online advertisement, CV screening, telephone interviews, assessments centers and giving feedback.
- You are the business partner of the interns and will guarantee an interns community within the company through divers activities that you organize.
- You will be responsible for the Digital Employer Branding media strategy : Animate the Belgium LinkedIn page, Facebook page and website.
- You will participate in activities such as campus presentations, job days, our Business Marketing Game Brandstorm, in-house days and many more where you will be the first point of contact for the students.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
- You will be able to quickly enlarge your network within the company and towards external partners.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres