Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Brand Activation Manager Matrix & Biolage
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Professional Products founded the L’Oréal group more than 110 years ago. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with always better, safer, and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
Who am I?
I am responsible for a perfect execution and activation of my brand in all channels (Independent salons, Key Accounts, Indirect channel and E-commerce). I am focused on developing the turnover of my brand with a sell-out mindset and have a keen eye to spot future opportunities of growth. I love to analyze the past in order to secure success for the future.
• Sales cycles including coordination between all departments (interface to marketing, education, trade marketing, supply chain, customer care, controlling)
• Developing, implementing and evaluating customer or channel-specific marketing campaigns
• Testing of strategic launches and animations - Ensuring the success of animations through quantitative analyzes and conducting employee and customer surveys
• Analysis and control of sales key figures as well as conceptual development of action plans for optimization
• Driving the conquest strategy of my brand
• Management of projects with the aim of reducing costs or utilizing potential
• Managing the A&P channel Budget
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Speaks fluent Dutch and/or French and English
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
• An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
• A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
• A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
• Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
• Discount on L'Oréal products
• Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, former CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/