Fonction professionnelle: Supply Chain
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Consumer Product Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
As a Demand Planner in the Consumer Product Division (CPD) of L’Oréal you’re responsible for the long term forecasting of a part of the Benelux catalogue. You will be working closely with marketing and business planning in order to plan upcoming launches and promotions as well as the baseline to optimize the potentials whilst minimizing the risk of slow moving and obsolete stock.
Your brands are your responsibility and it will be your challenge to further professionalize the S&OP process and find efficiencies in the ways of working.
During the monthly validation meeting you present the outcome of the collaborative work to the ManCom of the division and you give active input on opportunities and risks that you see, and give advice on decisions that need to be made.
Who am I?
In the role of Demand Planner in our Consumer Product Division, you will:
· Lead and coordinating the sales forecasting process
· Enter the forecast for short mid and long term horizon for one of multiple brands
· Warrant the consistency between our forecast, the business planning forecast and eventually the trend
· Report and analyze important data (forecast accuracy M-3) relating to the planning vs actuals
· Launch follow-up and adaptation where necessary
· Analyze structural problems in either forecast or process and coming up pro-actively with proposals for improvement
· Optimize our catalogue together with the help of marketing
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has or is:
· Master degree, ideally in supply chain or engineering
· 1-2 years of experience within FMCG company
· English combined with either French and/or Dutch
· Good capabilities in Excel (i.e. more than just vlookup) or aptitude and interest to learn
· You’re pro-active and you can handle discussions with different management levels
· Strong analytical skills and able to manage and understand priorities
· Communication skills and team player, as you need your stakeholders to work with you
· Positive mindset and ability to solve issues
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/