Fonction professionnelle: Retail
Type de poste: Management Trainee Program
Type de contrat: Full - Time
L’Oréal Management Trainee Consumer Retail Experience
L’Oréal is one of the most innovative and digitally driven FMCG companies, striving to bring beauty to people around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs. And we want YOU to help us reach this goal.
The Benelux Management Trainee Program
Our Benelux Management Trainee Program is composed of two 6-month rotations that are flexible to match your needs and ambitions yet ensure that you will get to know the broad picture of L’Oréal in the Benelux.
During the 12-month program, you will discover our various business units as well as take on tasks in different functions. Even though you have a degree in a specific field, e.g., Marketing, Economics, we will challenge you to take on projects in other functions as well.
For each rotation, you will be given a specific project with performance objectives and direct support from your manager and HR. You will rapidly build a wide and strong network within the company aside from becoming part of the Benelux Management Trainee community.
Within this program you need to adapt to fast-paced environments and different ways of working in a short time frame. To succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future career steps within the L’Oréal Group. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
MT program – Consumer Retail Experience
Starting December 1st, 2022, our next Consumer Retail Experience Management Trainee will embark on the following two missions :
- The first 6 months assignment will focus on the Power BI dashboard - Phase 2: The previous trainee has launched, with support of CDMO and business, a new dashboard in PowerBI. It is built with market data from Nielsen and sell-out data from retailers. Its purpose is to provide the division with insights on market, retailer and brand performance. Phase 1 is completed, meaning data is loaded and first dashboards are created. Phase 2 will imply working with stakeholders from the business to identify gaps in insight provided and come up with solutions. These solutions should then be implemented together with data experts in CDMO team.
- In the second 6 months assignment, you will work on Launching our Online Learning Platform for Beauty Advisors: To provide Beauty Advisors (internal and external) from valuable category/product information and brand storytelling to ultimately facilitate sales in stores, we would like to create a dedicated platform to facilitate online leaning. On one side the software/tooling needs to be developed with a partner and on the other side Beauty Advisor journeys need to be created to help understand which content needs to be included on platform.
Who are we looking for?
We hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes?
- have recently graduated with a Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, or similar OR have up to 1 year experience in a similar role.
- have excellent communication skills, and are fluent in English and either French or Dutch (or both)
- have a deep interest in business, creating results and developing yourself
- are eager to bring new ideas to the table and are result driven
- are ambitious, have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- are 100% mobile to move within the Benelux (Belgium – Netherlands) either during or after your Management Trainee program
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personal benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Benelux organization counts over 800 employees based in both Belgium and the Netherlands.
The Recruitment Process
Our recruitment process includes different steps, and we invest a lot of time along the way to get to know your potential, but it will give you the chance to get to know us as well. We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal, regardless of your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/
The impact of L’Oréal
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
Environmental & societal impact
What we do at L’Oréal always has a big impact, because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2021, L’Oréal became the only company to have achieved a ‘triple A’ status for six consecutive years, on all three environmental themes assessed by CDP: tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security.
In 2021, L’Oréal was ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®, for the 4th time. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
The freedom to go beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.