Group Finance Data & Process Manager (H/F)
As part of the Finance Excellence Program launched by the Group a few years ago, the Accounting Team in charge of Process Excellence is expanding and open a new position: Accounting Data & Process Officer
In this position, he / she will have to:
1 – Manage & Animate the Finance Master Data (Group Reporting Chart of Account, Group Operational Chart of Account)
- Ensure a smooth & efficient Demand Management: qualify, challenge and arbitrate on entity’s new demand. This requires analysis & full understanding of operational processes.
- Process Owner of the referential updates working in close relationship with other departments: Purchasing (for purchasing class), Controlling (for budgetary natures), IT (for technical integration), and other specific departments (Digital, IT…)
- Lead the Finance MDM Community to share knowledge and common issues, updates around referentials
- Contribute to Group Projects in order to ensure referentials’ integrity & drive alignment
- Update referentials in the different systems (SAP & EBX)
- Identify opportunities for system changes to drive improvement & automation, and for process & governance improvement
- Contribute to the deployment of the Operational Group Chart of Accounts in some SSCs (roadmap to build)
2 – Process Officer
- Acquire an overall knowledge of all accounting processes with ERP & applications impact, and liaise with the different stakeholders (specialized process owners, IT teams, zone & SSC accounting teams….) to drive change
- Interact with other stakeholders to support the understanding of accounting processes.
- Lead the analysis of KPI process performance, share results with zones, follow their action plans and communicate with our sponsors.
- Work closely with the internal control to ensure that the risk matrix is aligned with accounting processes, to validate the Segregation of Duties and to create / maintain standard accounting roles in SAP
- Participate & Contribute to the One Core Enterprise, assess impacts and drive all matters in relation with the accounting referential and with accounting processes.
- At least 7 years’ experience, with a successful experience in consulting / auditing firms
- Advanced degree in accounting
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Demonstrated understanding of processes, with excellent communication & presentation skills