Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Join our IT Innovation Center!
*** Starting from January 2020 for 6 months ***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our Global IT team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
You will join the Innovation Center, the service that discover all the new technologies and implement new programs within L’Oréal. Creative, enthusiastic entrepreneur and self-driven individual to take the role of Innovation Coordinator as we move forward toward a Beauty Tech company. The intern will play a key role in defining and implementing the Tech Innovation Framework at L’Oréal Group, and essentially IGNITE 2019, the Global IT Business Accelerator Program.
Main missions and responsibilities:
The intern will play a key role in:
- From an engineering school or business school with passion for new technologies and innovation. Double degree is a plus.
- English and French are mandatory
- You have a really strong Entrepreneurial spirit
- You believe in the bottom-up strategies
- You are a problem solver and quick learner and not afraid to suggest new ideas. You like to take risks!
- You are a good communicator. You like to connect people with each other and you deeply believe in the collective mindset.
- You want to work in a technical and business environment
- You are autonomous and self-thinking
What we offer:
You will be participate and coordinate innovative projects which have a strong impact on our organization. You will open your mind to new technologies, programs, start up and so on…
· Located in Parisian Region (Clichy)
· 6 months within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
More informations on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !