Junior Financial Controller, Tel Aviv, Israel
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 26 billion euro of sales in 2017 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Tel Aviv, Israel!
About the VIE/International Assignment :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
Reporting to the Finance Director or Senior Financial Controller for one of our brands, divisions or geographical zones, with the support of a strong integration program, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Daily analysis of the P&L
· Strategic planning (3 year plans), forecasting and trend analysis
· Production of monthly financial dashboards
· Profitability analysis of new product launches
· Analysis and studies of resource optimization
· Ensuring the budgetary margins are respected
· Expense management and variance analysis
As a strategic finance business partner, you will support and advise your stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other functions. You will also ensure that the correct accounting and finance policies of the group are upheld at all times.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Engineering
- A first experience in financial controlling, managerial accounting or audit
- Project Management, ERP, IT systems/tools, Change Management experience and skills are highly valued
- An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
- Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
- Fluent Hebrew and English, French would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.