As a Brand Controller, you will act as the Business Partner in one of our divisions by leading the management of budgets and identifying opportunities and risks for the total business of assigned brands.
- Build the plan, budget and trends by category, channel and SKUs.
- Manage the assigned brands' P&L, Balance Sheet, Stock-In-Trade and other key KPIs.
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Effective business partnering with Brand Managers to ensure Division targets are met.
Required Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience with up to 4 years in Finance, Accounting and Controlling
- Business acumen and judgment, strategic planning and entrepreneurial orientation towards value creation
- Show excellent interpersonal skills and willing to work with cross functional teams
- Proactive with an ability to influence decisions and deliver business objectives
· Permanent – full time job