As the Trade Marketing Manager - LUXE Division, you will be leading and managing the operational activities to ensure the achievement of maximizing sales and brand category presence. The role would consist mainly executing activities around Trade Marketing, Event & Campaign and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Primarily responsible for planning, organizing and managing the trade calendar ensuring operational and administrative excellence in the development of programs/ projects to ensure the achievement of maximum sales and brand category presence.
- Managing, implementing and monitoring yearly trade promotional planning including specific campaigns by finding most efficient tactical methods to achieve target performance.
- Managing specific brand events and marketing campaigns, which includes launches, outposts, new product developments, etc; by dealing with agencies & supplier for orders, mechanics and sales conditions.
- Support the team through partnership marketing programs and pursuance of value added services with retailers to strengthen business relationship.
- Contribute to organisation’s goals / vision to further enhance positive brand image including sales target performance and to establish trade promotional plans in designated distribution channels.
- Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently and ensure cost policies and process compliance are applied in accordance to company guidelines.
- Pre and post promotional plans are properly evaluated through estimated ROI and retail feedback when applicable.
- Takes the initiative in directly reaching out to functional stakeholders in an effort to gather feedback and ensure brand’s loyalty programme is effective to be facilitated with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Maintains a reasonable knowledge and understanding of the current loyalty programme against competitors benchmark and consistently improves (if applicable) to steer consumer acquisition within the beauty industry.
- Other ad-hoc and projects being assigned to.
Required Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- Minimum 8 years working experience with up to 5 years of relevant marketing, brand or events experience
- Demonstrate ability working with a diverse group of people and high collaborative skills across team in organizations, fast in adapting in new environment and critical thinking
- Great with multitasking and organizing, manages complexity well.
- Consumer-centric orientation and demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive and able to prioritise and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to details.
· Permanent – full time job