Fonction professionnelle: CMI
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Site: Petaling Jaya
About the role:
• Lead beauty market sizing work/ projects for MY & SG
• Beauty Market & Channel sizing e.g. TikTok sizing, new category sizing, aesthetic beauty market sizing
• Monitor potential new channel, category or market that are beauty relevant
• Lead beauty market tracking & insights reporting
• Lead the consolidation of market size update and forecast reporting (BMS, SDSS and related updates)
• Lead the L’Oreal beauty dashboard data consolidation & reporting with the support of Data Agency
• Provide market insights from consolidated analysis of various data points (economic trend, consumer/ shopper trend, social insights etc).
• Lead the update of corporate reporting such as top brand/ player reporting, brand ranking etc.
• Lead market & L’Oreal sellout reporting (O+O) and market forecast of CPD, LDB, LLD & PPD for both MY & SG
• Lead monthly market share reporting to local Mancom & zone with support from Data Agency
Market Sizing & Analysis:
Systematic analysis & consolidation of market data. Inform business unit on key business opportunity.
• Lead the collection, consolidation and systematic analysis of beauty market data points
o Develop full understanding of data source (Beauty Research, DBR, Kline report, Nielsen, online market data and Euromonitor) that feed into the market sizing project
o Apply appropriate data to drive understanding of market, competition, category & channel dynamics
• Prepare monthly reports, contribute to quarterly/half yearly BMS update and annual full market fact book construction (by category)
• Lead the workstream of market estimation for the different businesses
• Manage & report on monthly sellout trend via L’Oreal Beauty Dashboard
• Lead corporate update of top player and market/channel/category dynamic
• Lead CPD & ACD market & L’Oreal sellout reporting (O+O) and market forecast
• Drive and challenge agencies on external studies and guarantee application and compliance to Group methods and standards.
• Degree or Master in field(s) that provides good foundation of stats or other data centric discipline such as data management/ data science/computer science/ engineering field/ etc
• Comes with programming skills such as python, SQL etc.
• At least 6-8 years of relevant experience in :
o Business performance reporting
o Corporate strategic planning
o Senior stakeholder management (management team, zone/region & global)
• Ability to work with multiple continuous data source e.g. of data source: Beaute Research, DBR, Kline report, Nielsen, e-commerce order data, CRM database, Google trend data etc
• Technical expertise include advance excel, forecast analysis
• Qualities: curious, open minded, pragmatic and able to adapt quickly to changes a plus
• Confident, enthusiastic and persuasive in their manner, the job holder will be practical and methodical in their approach to problem solving
• Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders using collaborative & agile Group tools and project modes
• Present and communicate sharp, clear, strong messages, directly useful for top management to make decisions