ABOUT THE JOB
- Portfolio Management - Utilising GM SKU level analysis to recommend a clear distribution strategy by brand and retailer through, driving both market share and profit
- Launch Analysis - Analysis of cosmetics launches versus internal forecasts to further improve accuracy of future launches
- Stock in Trade - Follow and propose actions for optimisation, including but not limited to improved business planning and product deletes, clearance and returns.
- Pricing & Promotion - Deliver pricing strategies (existing and NPD), promotional ROI analysis and input into promotional strategies by customer
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an FMCG role across Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain or Business Development.
· Key Account Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance or Business Development experience.
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills.
· Strong Leadership and drive for results qualities
· In-depth knowledge of market data tools (AZTEC, AC Nielsen) and space planogram software (Apollo).
· Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life and health insurance protection
- Generous Product Allowance
- Company profit share
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter