Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 35 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Group Business Development Manager, you will report to the National Sales Manager of the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
- Develops a triple win strategy that incorporates L'Oreal, Retailer & Shopper needs
- Acts as the referent for category-related questions. Supports the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers
- Equips the Division with market and category reviews, provides the right category and shopper insights
- Builds a trustful relationship with retailer counterparts, gain category captaincies & drives category-based projects
- Helps in the arbitration b/w brands as needed using fact based recommendations
Professional and Technical Competencies:
- Ability to synthesize category and channel data into insights, opportunities & priorities
- Develops & champions category plans that help meet company objectives
- Participates in Launch planning, Shelving Principles & Promo reviews
- Understands retailer priorities & recommends actions steps to grow category sales
- Convincing presentation skills
- Creates & Sustains a climate of trust and cooperation
- Must be ready to manage a team
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership, people management and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 8 years’ work experience in operational marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry
· Strong background in commerce fundamentals, business intelligence, trade marketing, trade operations, strategic selling proposition and negotiation, sell in and sell out excellence
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Mobile and is willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City