Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Do you want to be part of the process of creating a better and more resourceful comercial organization?
Then joining L'Oreal Active Cosmetics Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal Active Cosmetic Division (ACD), we make the best of dermocosmetic innovation available to all the consumers who look for best performance and with scientific and medical support. The commercial department is a key element in the company and the enrichement of this department is and will be our major mission
Now we are looking for a person that aims to have an active role in the creation and execution of the tools to develop the comercial department and that implements and follows up the major development KPI's of the divisionYou will…
- Create and follow up the already created tools to develop our sales performance
- Assist the commercial director in the constant development of better Go-to-Market strategies
- Comunicate closely with sales team
- Send and receive reports from sales team
- Build and develop new sell in/sell out tools
- Master’s degree in business or management
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Flexible, open minded and quick adaptation
- Manages complexity well
- Proactive in solving problems
- Good organizational skills to manage documentation
- Strong analytical skills. Sometimes it's not just to be the geek of excel but go behind the results and understand their meaning.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Last but not least, be passionate or have the affinity with cosmetic and dermocosmetic market, not necessarily in the professional point of view, but somewhat personal.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres