Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you passionate about Data Analytics and Business Intelligence?
Then joining the Regional Business Intelligence function might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for ambitious and driven Regional Business Intelligence Project Manager with the ability to lead and complement delivery teams as required on data projectsYou will…
- Manage the end to end Business Intelligence project management – Data requirements gathering, modelling, design, build, etc.
- Define the project scope and develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations.
- Perform business analytics tasks on gathering both business requirements and technical requirements
- Gather technical details and prepare the documentation for BI solution architect to provide design solutions.
- Manage, plan, prioritize and organize project activities; including maintaining comprehensive project documentation and communication plan.
- Deliver clear and regular communication to management and stakeholders in the project scope, timelines, risk, benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other IT function teams on data integrations, and solve the challenges of cross teams coordination
- Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
- Drive vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Translate business requirements to technical teams and drive the solutions productively and efficiently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus
- 5+ years of experience in managing IT projects in the areas of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Analytics;
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups
- Solid understanding of business intelligence analysis, design and optimization
- Experience using a data warehouse environment and BI tools such as Power BI, or SSRS.
- Experience with data transformation tools helpful such as Python, SSIS, or SQL.
- Knowledge of big data technology, and data modelling on big data platform
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres