Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
As the Supply Chain Finance Controller, you will partner with the supply chain organization and cost accounting team to provide support to operations, procurement, demand, and inventory planning. You will provide quarterly budget, monthly forecast and a variety of financial analysis to support the organization initiatives of cost reductions and increasing operational efficiencies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and support the management of several areas of activity (industrial, procurement, supply chain, regional logistic HUBs, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst.
- Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
- Participate actively in the month closing procedures and produce the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. cost-controlling per channel and category, value analysis, COGS analysis, market customization cost analysis, etc.).
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Participate in running and implementing operations controlling projects to improve analysis of gross margins, and enhancing controlling and management systems.
Degree in Accountancy or CA / CPAÂ
- 3 - 8 years of relevant Supply Chain FP&A and/or Controlling experience, preferably from within FMCG / Retail MNC
- Proven Supply Chain FP&A business controlling across brands/categories is a mustÂ
- Proven track record - hands on yet strategic financial business partner
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres