Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 10th time.
ACCOUNT MANAGER SOUTH EAST
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to join the division will be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
Eugène Schueller, a true pioneer in the field of research, used his genius to provide reliable solutions for hairdressers’ needs. He created the first safe hair dyes, called Oréal. Since 1909, L’Oréal Professionnel has continuously provided leading hair technology to hairdressers and their clients, to meet all their hair needs. L’Oréal Professionnel is committed to helping hairdressers in their day-to-day practice, by improving their working conditions, teaching them the latest styling techniques and developing services that showcase their expertise. L’Oréal Professionnel is also committed to developing high quality, environmentally friendly products.
You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• A structured sales background, with a proven track record is essential
• Exposure to consultative selling
• Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.