Business Development Executive, Decleor & Carita (PPD)
12 Month Maternity Cover
Midlands, Birmingham, Cotswolds, Cheltenham, Oxford, Northampton, Staffordshire, Ludlow, Telford
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
We’re looking for an exceptional individual who is tenacious, organised and results driven with an excellent proven track record (ideally with experience in the professional skincare sector). As a Business Development Executive (BDE) for Decleor & Carita your time will be split between managing an account base of existing salons/spas/hotels and winning new business. Your overarching mission will be to build long-term relationships with customers and execute commercial plans for Decleor & Carita in order to achieve and exceed revenue, promotional and distribution objectives.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
• Demonstrates entrepreneurship
• Manages Complexity
• Achieves results with integrity
• Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
• Displays sensitivity to the métier
• Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
• World class training and development
• Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
• Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
• The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/