Customer Care Advisor – Trafford Park - Active Cosmetics Division Fixed Term Contract to 1st June 2020
As a Customer Care advisor you will be dealing with Pharmacies; Department store & Medi-Spa customer base. Your key objective will be to ensure the needs of our customers are met at all times in a timely and efficient manner, this will involve regular liaison with various departments throughout the organisation.
You must be self-driven and results orientated, have a logical approach and possess strong communication skills. The successful individual must already show a proactive and flexible approach and be able to quickly build strong relationships with internal and external customers. You are in some cases the first point of contact representing the division and our department for all operational related queries. You will be able to think on your feet, be solutions focused and results driven whilst also balancing long term thinking with delivering everyday operational excellence.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls proactively
• Deal with customer queries relating to orders, investigate with the warehouse and raise credit notes where necessary
• Process internal and external orders, with a strong understanding of Order fulfilment
• Maintain good working relations with internal and external customers and liaise with Sales teams and Finance teams on a regular basis
• Supply customers with expected delivery dates and delivery status, or product status when required
• Work on projects as directed by the Customer Care Manager
• Manage orders including delivery query handling of key accounts within the UK and Ireland
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organization
• Thorough understanding of the Supply Chain
• Experience of using SAP R/3 would be advantageous.
• Experience in a Customer Service environment is essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word and Excel)
• Proven ability to multi-task.
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships internally and externally
• Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
• Experience in presenting internally and externally and adapting communication style
• Comfortable dealing with and influencing people at all levels across the business
• A creative thinker and willing to challenge existing processes and propose solutions