Senior Digital Insights Manager - Professional Products Division
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, we taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
Highlights of the role:
In this exciting role within the Digital & Innovation team in PPD, reporting to the head of B2B data & CRM, you will help the business harness the wealth of our complex B2B data universe to drive incremental growth and continue to optimise our performance and ROI. You will help us understand better our customers, their needs and behaviour patterns in order to improve their experience and dramatically influence the wider marketing and commercial strategy for the division. You will work closely with PPD Europe CDO (Chief Digital Office) team and the country CDMO (Chief Digital Marketing Office) team to share and drive best practices across L’Oréal Groupe.
Passionate about digital and sales KPIS, large and complexed data sets,
• Extract and analyse multiple set of B2B customer data from a GCP (Google Cloud Platform) to support and advise on data-driven decisions for segmentation, our B2B ecommerce and CRM strategy.
• Use analytics to process PPD data and advise on how to create and activate an accurate view of each stylist in the UK&I. While tracking the recommending improvements that increase CLV (Customer Life Time Value).
• Consult and support using data expertise on our data migration project “Pro360” to move our B2B customer data into GCP and build an activation strategy with the B2B Data & CRM team.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Design convenient algorithms to support the generation of insights. (e.g. business analysis and predictive modelling). Develop and design of Reporting Dashboards to display key CRM & Business metrics.
• Apply advanced predictive analytics and statistical analysis to further improve our online sales forecasting for B2B Ecommerce and our new venture into B2B media.
• Present data and insights in clear and innovative ways using data visualisation tools and compelling data storytelling.
• Build effective relationships with stakeholders in the organisation, influencing and promoting data driven approaches.
• Experience of extracting and modelling large volumes of complex data from different sources, from sales and CRM to multivariate testing quantitative & qualitative data.
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and generating insights using web analytics data.
• Advanced knowledge of excel and VBA.
• Strong experience in dashboard presenting platforms (i.e. Google Data Studio, MS Office, tableau) and building data visualisations and automated reports.
• Good knowledge of key performance marketing channels and digital media e.g. PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social, Programmatic display etc
• Experience and Deep understanding of Google Cloud platform and SQL building.
• Good communication skills, clarifies and simplifies technical concepts.
• Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information.
• Provide on-going knowledge of tracking and monitoring of performance of decision systems and statical models.
• Tools: Google analytics, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Python, Looker, PowerBI
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.