Job Title: Maintenance Technician II - 3rd Shift
Location: Manchester, PA
Shift Information: 3rd Shift
Position Overview/Position Responsibilities:
This multi-craft position is responsible for maintaining all components of the conveyor system and building systems as well as assisting with external vendors and contractors as required. Troubleshooting and replacing electrical control components, wet sprinkler systems, compressed air systems and plumbing, HVAC systems including split systems, make up air units, air handling units, gas regulators and components and supply/exhaust systems, etc.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years of conveyor repair experience required
- Minimum 2 years in an Industrial Maintenance preferred
- Require prior knowledge and usage of Lockout/Tagout Procedures preferred
- Prior forklift and/or scissor lift certification/experience preferred
- Knowledge of building electrical systems including 480V, 277V, 208V, 120V and 24 VDC systems
- Familiar with GMP’s
What’s In It For YOU:
- Safety-centric Environment with Inclusive Mindset & Culture
- Competitive Pay + Profit Sharing
- Pension Plan + 401K w/ Company Match
- Flexible Time Off: 30 Paid Days Off a Year
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA)
- Free & Discounted Products @ L'Oréal Company Store
- Paid Parental Leave
Additional Benefits: Shift Differential & Opportunity for Overtime, Growing business with opportunity for advancement, Vacation purchase plan, Learning & Development Opportunities, Employee Resource Groups, Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Clean & Climate-controlled environment
Full Job Description below:
Maintenance Technician II - 3rd Shift
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Position Overview: This multi-craft position is responsible for maintaining all components of the conveyor system and building systems as well as assisting with external vendors and contractors as required.
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of troubleshooting and replacing electrical control components
- General knowledge of building systems (i.e., wet sprinkler systems, compressed air systems and plumbing)
- General knowledge of HVAC systems including split systems, make up air units, air handling units, gas regulators and components and supply/exhaust systems, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of building electrical systems including 480V, 277V, 208V, 120V and 24 VDC systems
- Conform to LOTO site procedures for all equipment
- Conducting preventive maintenance (PMs) on building and conveyor systems in established timelines
- Working knowledge of CMMS
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook and Word
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information regarding building infrastructure, systems operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance team
- Responsible for housekeeping and clean-up of maintenance and project areas on a daily basis
- Ability to interpret specifications, schematics, operation and maintenance manuals, etc
- Diagnose and perform general mechanical and electrical equipment repairs including light fabrication
- 2 years in an Industrial Maintenance preferred
- 2 years of conveyor repair experience required
- Require prior knowledge and usage of Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Prior forklift certification/experience preferred
- Prior scissor lift experience preferred
- Familiar with GMP’s
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Ability to shift working hours as required to complete projects/repairs and component replacements
- High school diploma or GED required
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
To learn more about L’Oréal’s commitment to sustainability, please click HERE
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other.