Manager - Brand Business Development
Mission and defining characteristics:
- Point person for timely and complete compilation and communicator of all GTM and other materials to field
- Main source of support for BBD
- Owner of national planning administrative work
- Communicate necessary materials to field, including
- Synchronization of category selling materials
- Maintain integrity of field based documents for brand success
- Own tracking of sales planning metrics
- Monthly display reconcilliation and lock for national and account specific and updating DPM as needed.
- Report hosting and tracking, misc project support
- Author / Issuer of weekly calls notes with the field
- Oversee details of NACDS & ECRM events and materials
- Account Launch Pre-Meeting calls, Sales Meeting prep
- Present at Account Meetings as needed
- Daily interaction with marketing squad
- Go-to for field sales on selling materials and supplemental needs.
- Provide leverage to BBD on key responsibilities
- Oversee and Participate in meeting prep
- Marketing Sales Liaison
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in CPG sales role
- Strong ability to communicate (orally and in writing)
- Strong working knowledge of consumer package goods industry
- Working understanding of promotional tactics
- Highly organized with excellent planning ability and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Applications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.