POSITION: Merchandising Operations Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Merchandising Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Merchandising Operations – Strategic Planning
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Merchandising and Planning works with over 100 professional salon brands to deliver professional salon products through four separate distribution channels. This position is responsible for execution of the full spectrum of promotions, launches and partner brand operations. The Merchandising Operations Analyst will be the central point of contact and coordination for all issues pertaining to promotional execution, finance, accounting, logistics and operations.
- Manage timelines for all launches, promotions and other trade events for assigned partner brands
- Ensure vendor submission and accuracy of all promotional activity via promotional planning tool.
- Liaise all program and product requirements between cross-functional teams including partner brands, category managers, demand planners, finance and pricing.
- Manage communication between Distribution Centers, Accounts Payable and Demand Planning for invoice payments, receiving, debits and credits
- Setup and execute all Trade Event Agreement activity and apply all brand rebates through Accounts Payable.
- Coordinate all channel specific promotions and work with vendors on financial reconciliation.
- Coordinate Product Master between Sales Groups, Vendor Master and IT for new vendor setup and creation of proper MRP controls and tables
- Coordinate requested DPM table changes with DPM IT team and test assumptions.
- Ensure the accuracy of all newly created materials and validate correct key attributes.
- Maintain accurate cost and price for new items, ongoing and promo, maintain proper product hierarchy attributes, and ensure proper coding of materials including UPC’s Vendor #’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Professional communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, SAP, and familiarity with databases desired.
- Ability to work in a team environment but works well independently.
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects.