This position is responsible for providing IT business application functional and technical leadership to the OMA organization. This position will be responsible for managing IT system deployments, developing and steering IT projects and solutions, training on systems and managing the IT steering process for the group. This position is responsible for ensuring the fluidity of the business applications with the Best Practices of the Organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The overall objective of the position is to provide systems implementation, improvement and support meet the business and information technology requirements of the OMA organization.
The scope of the position includes:
Acquisition Onboarding/Change Management
- Complete all business scenario reviews
- Identify gaps at local sites
- Recommend action plans to address gaps
- Execute integration tests
- Train CMs on E2Open & Baghera
- Train local end users
- Support/execute go live activities
- Support ends users/CMs after go live
- Develop and Maintain Work Instructions
- Contribute to Steering Meetings in order to promote enhancements
OMA Business Owner/Expert
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with E2Open/Baghera systems
- Support OMA teams with resolving technical issues
- Interface with IT/DSIO on testing/integrating new developments
- Manage change request submission/testing/integration
- Manage the steering process for trouble shooting and new deployments
- Support onboarding new CMs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 years experience in Production planning, Supply Chain Supply Planning and Inventory Management processes in a consumer goods industry or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of PP and APO modules, including Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling, Supply Network Planning, Live Cache, and BW
- Good understanding of manufacturing business processes and concepts
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to achieve consensus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving and implementing solutions leading to process improvement
- Strong project management skills
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks
- *Ability to travel 35% of the time
*This may increase during time of a Go-Live
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.