L'Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L'Oréal Group, the worldwide leader in beauty. L'Oréal USA manages a portfolio of 36 iconic global beauty brands, including Clarisonic, Essie Cosmetics, Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, NYX Professional Makeup, Redken, Soft-Sheen Carson, Carol’s Daughter, Urban Decay and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. In addition to corporate headquarters in New York City, L'Oréal USA has Research & Innovation, Manufacturing & Distribution facilities and brand headquarters across 14 other states with a workforce of more than 10,000 employees. For more information, visit www.LorealUSA.com or follow on Twitter @LOrealUSA.
We are seeking a highly creative and organized Manager of Corporate Social Media and Digital Content, who can develop and manage an integrated strategy to bring L’Oréal USA’s corporate brand and story to life across internal and external touchpoints. This role will be responsible for managing and growing the company’s audience and engagement across social media and will work collaboratively to ensure a consistent brand voice and identity across all corporate materials, activations and channels. The successful candidate must be an accomplished storyteller, skilled at expressing a brand’s core values and visual identity in various content formats and should be an enthusiastic consumer of all types of media.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Co-develop and manage L’Oréal USA’s social media strategy to strengthen our presence, engagement and reputation across strategic social media channels.
- Manage editorial ideation and creative concepting for new content opportunities, working closely with internal and external partners to build compelling, cross-platform content campaigns that deliver on the team’s vision and objectives.
- Manage scheduling and publishing of content to social media channels including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, with a constant eye on emerging platforms
- Partner with key leaders in the company to contribute to executive visibility and the articulation of leadership brands across key platforms.
- Develop community management best practices and ensure they are carried out to build relationships with key audiences and opinion leaders.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of social efforts across channels, continuously working to improve performance through analysis and insights.
- Engage and manage outside partners, as needed, to execute best-in-class content.
- Serve as “Editor-in-Chief”, identifying and elevating select reputation-defining moments and storytelling opportunities.
- Develop streamlined and efficient processes for content production and delivery on a budget, ensuring brand and creative standards are consistently met.
- Act as gatekeeper for the company’s visual identity across all stakeholder touchpoints, creating corporate materials and imagery with the support of team members and agency partners.
- Coordinate delivery of content, ensuring it is appropriately tailored for particular channels, audiences, and objectives and helping to inform the distribution strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with progressive experience at an agency, publishing company, new media company or brand content studio preferred
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all major social media platforms and good judgment on what makes attention-grabbing content for those audiences
- Mastery of content strategy and storytelling across content formats (video, digital, print materials, etc.)
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written and verbal)
- High level of professionalism; Ability to work with senior-level management – both U.S. and international teams – with confidence and maturity
- High level of organization, attention to detail and ability to adhere to a budget and delivery timeline
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.