Domaine: Formation & Education
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
The Kiehl’s Dillard’s Area Manager will assume accountability for the Kiehl’s brand within Dillard’s, responsible for the sales results across a designated region. He or she will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of retail results while focusing on people development, product presentation, the realization of the optimal Kiehl’s customer experience, and the overall execution of the One Kiehl’s mission across designated doors.
The Kiehl’s Dillard’s Area Manager will maintain direct management of Business Managers and Kiehl’s Customer Representatives (KCR’s) within designated doors, to oversee the development and execution of short and long-term sales plans in support of the overall business strategy. This includes but is not limited to on-going training and development of store teams, product and brand presentation, and successful execution of sales and marketing directives while complying with company policies and procedures for assigned doors. To achieve these responsibilities, 100% of the Area Manager’s time will be spent in store, interacting directly with counter staff and to ensure sales goals are met, educational best practices are demonstrated, and events are properly supported.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of successful sales management experience in the beauty industry
• Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
• Ability to collaborate with various business partners effectively
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
• Excellent training and people development skills
• Excellent presentation skills in presenting business ideas and issues to senior management
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and translate sales reports
• Awareness of luxury beauty market and the competition
• Ability to grasp home office initiatives and execute directives with minimal supervision
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to travel throughout the geographic region as often as necessary to complete the business needs of key markets and the event schedule