L’Oreal USA – Matrix
Manager Sales Support & Analysis - Job Description & Skills
Reports to: VP Sales Admin
Position Based: Berkeley Heights, NJ with required time in Hudson Yards, NY office
The Manager – Sales Support & Analysis position is a key support role for sales forecasting, promotional forecasting and allocation process, loyalty and rewards programs at Matrix, helping to drive growth achieve sales targets across all channels of distribution. This position will interact with Sales, Marketing, Channel Mktg, PPD Demand Planning, Finance, PPD Analytics, Loyalty Teams and MX Concierge/Customer Service teams.
Sales Reporting, Analytics and Market Insight:
- Partner with sales VP, Channel leads, Field Sales Managers and/or Channel Marketing teams to coordinate, prepare and communicate accurate sales reporting to management teams to include; forecasts, sales phasing, new product performance and promotional sell thru.
- Monthly review & insights by channel for ELT and sales VP.
- Assist with execution & implementation of local tactical business development programming designed to drive flow/core business by brand, region or channel.
- Analyze and evaluate executed local and national programs & provide summary analysis on their effectiveness.
- Ad hoc reporting to support management meetings, channel and market opportunities.
- Education deployment metrics and monthly scorecard.
- Other special projects or other adhoc reports by ELT and sales VP.
Promotional & Customer Planning:
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of Sales and Budget reporting for Sales Management.
- Create and update all annual Sales Customer Forecasts, Budgets and Trends.
- Manage Sales Accruals with Finance teams as needed.
- Supports Sales, Demand Planning and Marketing in the areas of Promotional Forecasting and Phasing as required.
- Assists in Monthly Promotional Order Form Process including administration and preparation of spreadsheets, collection of data, analysis and SAP uploads and Passport (Forecast System).
- Assists in Quarterly Promotional allocation and Customer Planning process within various channels.
- Assists in the collection and creation of data for analysis, reporting and presentation purposes.
- Analyze Marketing programs and monitor/report promotional sell thru on an ongoing basis.
- Pulls reports from various systems and backup files on promotional data as needed.
- Special projects or other adhoc Promotional Planning support as required.
Program Analytics & Support:
- Manage MX Rewards program annually
- Ongoing rewards program support to include: monthly processing / reporting / field inquiries including reward back up detail; replacement card requests to agency; and monthly expiring card file – filter for active SSCs/address updates.
- Manage all reporting and analytical aspects of Sales Development Programs such as Advantage Programs and Other Sales Specific Programs such as sampling initiatives.
- Coordinate & Communicate quarterly processing of rebates/point rewards with LEVEL and Sales Admin teams.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with work experience preferably in Sales or Finance.
- Excellent computer skills needed; proficient in MS Office and Strong in Excel is a must.
- Financial reporting experience and use of SAP or other financial systems desirable.
- Experienced work with forecasts and budgets preferably within a fast paced consumer industry or within Sales Financial roles.
- Ability to extract data and have an understanding of relational data base concepts to merge, transfer files to meaningful creation of reports.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, thorough analytical skills with attention to details, accuracy and follow through.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Should be able to work autonomously, but also be willing to take direction. Self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.