Manager - Supply Chain Finance, Inventory Controls
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and auditing standard / L’OREAL norm compliant operating procedures for all sensitive inventory movements in multiple CPD Distribution Centers (DCs) and Assembly sites.
Overseeing cycle counting policies, and coordinating and executing periodic physical inventories as required (DCs and 3PL’s).
Educating and training DC management teams on current and changing inventory control policies and procedures.
- Oversee Inventory Control Analyst to create more meaningful and robust reporting. Provide appropriate direction and support to ensure efficiency of inventory controls, systems and procedures.
- Continually review, revise, develop and implement formal inventory control processes and procedures (DCs & 3PL’s).
- Lead monthly calls with the DCs to review and discuss any updates, operating changes, issues etc.
- Visit each DC bi-annually (or as needed) to perform random audits of formalized inventory procedures.
- Manage cycle count scheduling to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate, plan, and oversee annual Physical Inventories where required.
- Review monthly Stock Equation and Cycle Count Results for trends and progress and provide detailed commentary and action plans where needed. Conduct monthly review meetings.
- Identify, prioritize, develop and implement cross-functional, inventory control & process improvement, projects.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies to simplify processes, improve accuracy, and improve efficiencies with DC Leads.
- Lead random audits to ensure L’OREAL Norm compliance of all DC sensitive movement processes.
- Work with DC’s to resolve open internal audit items.
- Perform root cause analysis for large discrepancies and communicate findings to DC operational leaders.
- Lead special projects and/or participate on project teams as needed.
- Understanding of the financial impact of inventory inaccuracies
- Proven leadership ability
- Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Strong forward thinking / strategic thinking skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- SAP preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance required.
- 3-5 years inventory management experience, including overseeing large volume inventories and audit procedures.
- Travel required, especially during Q4 (approx. 15% Q1-Q3 & 30% in Q4)
- Manage team of 1-2 analysts/senior analysts
- Report into Supply Chain Finance AVP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.